PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does JC unban accounts because they unbanned my one
It's rare that they do unban accounts. Did you send a unban request to them at some point? It's possible if you can cast a reasonable amount of doubt that you are cheating then they may unban.

Also to be on the safe side, I recommend that you don't "cheat" on that account for a week or two, as it's possible that they will be monitoring for suspicious activity.

Macauley88

Platinian
May 14, 2024
It's rare that they do unban accounts. Did you send a unban request to them at some point? It's possible if you can cast a reasonable amount of doubt that you are cheating then they may unban.

Also to be on the safe side, I recommend that you don't "cheat" on that account for a week or two, as it's possible that they will be monitoring for suspicious activity.
Ive played the game for ages but they banned my account as I was stupid ages ago and I tried to request an appeal but they know I cheated. So I used an app thatowed me to play the game but a while ago like a month ago I reliased my account was unbanned and now im starting to play again

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic