PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

SamWulfric

Platinian
Dec 10, 2021
Brasil
I fixed the issue by deleting the cache of the app inside the game.
The issue now is that I cannot log in with my main account. Everytime I try to connect with Facebook from browser, I get black screen and after pressing back, it says that the log in failed. When I try to log in using the Facebook app, it gives error when trying to log in with the mod game, but it works using the normal app, so I don't know what to do. I seem to be unable to log in with my main account on the modded game now.
How do I delete the cache of the app inside the game if the game doesn't open because of the error?

Reactions: Thalia_

nmzse

Rookie
Jan 31, 2024
O problema é que ainda não conectei o jogo ao Facebook. Se eu excluí-lo agora e instalar o 5.2.2, meu progresso no jogo desaparece
[/CITAR]

imagine eu que nem sabia que deveria logar no Facebook, não tenho nada salvo, se apagar o cache irei perder tudo!

Brokibette

Rookie
Nov 12, 2021
France
The problem is that I haven't connected the game to Facebook yet. If I delete it now and install 5.2.2, my game progress is gone
Same for me, and I'm way too far to delete my progress. Do you guys have any other solutions or ideas ? I guess it should be fixed by Monday like someone predicted in the subreddit, but I would have to give up the new tlsq T^T

Reactions: Hermione_2001

kokk18

Rookie
Dec 17, 2020
indonesia
try it, and it still giving me niffler error.

Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.

Hermione_2001

Rookie
Feb 1, 2024
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.
The game gives me error if I try to log in whit my Facebook account (without the Facebook app) what can I do? I'm already at a good point of the game I don't wanna loose it

dannyboii301

Platinian
Apr 26, 2021
England
downloaded 5.2 and cleared cache and re signed into facebook and updated the game but still getting nifler error code anyone know another way around ?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic