PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Can this be done with the latest modded version or do I need older or legit version of the game?
Anyone have the answer for this? Tried to link my fb account and after logging in through browser my game has black screen and if I close the game or go back it says I'm not connected to my fb account.

Reactions: Ac Ramires

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
so a lot of people have said to avoid full marks and house pride. i didn't know that and accidentally participated in the last 15 mins of a full marks. oops.

what is it about full marks that raises alarms? and why not the alarms on the pages/books? (still im being very careful with pages and books, and not having thousands upon thousands of books)

and say we're doing classes to grind attributes, will that raise flags? especially with no-energy-use toggled on? the only cheats i really use are free gems to bypass the time for story progression, and gems to buy clothes and stuff. and for books, i only buy a handful during brilliant bargain events.

--

i lost my first account, the fifth year account because i unlocked items before levels and used like the makeup and hairstyles that weren't unlocked in my level yet, so i think that's what triggered it. plus i used to do full marks all the time

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I have done this before with the modded version of the game but everytime I logged in to my fb account it went to a black screen so I don't know if it's linked or not. Also, can't do it right now because of the bug so I guess I'm just gonna wait for an update and try to link my fb account then.
To bypass the bug, you have to play the vanilla version in other device other than the one you have your mods on. After you have passed the loading screen, change you location and save. Close the game and play the mod version. The bug will be fixed. But, the precondition for this is you have already linked your account to fb so you can reload your progress when you play the vanilla version.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Can this be done with the latest modded version or do I need older or legit version of the game?
When you install the legit version, the game will assign you a new id. You won't log in with your old id. You can think of them as a different entity altogether, so yes they will not linked. When I got forced-log-out a week ago, I installed the 5.2.2 mod version. Just like people of this forum had instructed, I linked my saves just fine then updated to a new version. Even if you haven't linked your account to fb yet, as long as you play the mod version, your character id won't change that's why even if you didn't link your account you could update your game with your id still.

Theoretically, if you downgraded your mod version, your game id would still be the same. I wanna try it with my another account but I'm about to go to work. Since you haven't linked your saves yet to fb, I suggest you wait for the bug to resolve first then try to link your account with your current mod version.

KingSlayer136

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Surat,Gujarat
My issue got resolved today & I can even open all the events.

All I did was the fb trick mentioned above by our fellow gamer & after updating the game I let it rest for whole day and by today morning my issue got got resolved & really appreciate the guy helping us out there.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
so a lot of people have said to avoid full marks and house pride. i didn't know that and accidentally participated in the last 15 mins of a full marks. oops.

what is it about full marks that raises alarms? and why not the alarms on the pages/books? (still im being very careful with pages and books, and not having thousands upon thousands of books)

and say we're doing classes to grind attributes, will that raise flags? especially with no-energy-use toggled on? the only cheats i really use are free gems to bypass the time for story progression, and gems to buy clothes and stuff. and for books, i only buy a handful during brilliant bargain events.

--

i lost my first account, the fifth year account because i unlocked items before levels and used like the makeup and hairstyles that weren't unlocked in my level yet, so i think that's what triggered it. plus i used to do full marks all the time
As soon as you finish loading into the game during a Full Marks event, you're placed in a group with several other players. If any player in your group gets reported as a suspected cheater, everyone in that group gets their accounts analyzed and JC takes whatever actions they feel are appropriate for the situation. It works similarly for House Pride, but only in the sense that you don't get placed in a group until you do something in-game that adds or removes House points, such as study sessions or certain story events. Full Marks and House Pride are the only two multiplayer events in the entire game, which means they're the only opportunity that anyone has to report anyone if they feel that a player is cheating. Every other aspect of the game is an entirely singleplayer experience. Even the dueling club - those are just random players grabbed from the manifest who have similar stats as you and then the AI controls their attacks, you're not actually dueling another player in realtime.

As for resources, the only known thing that triggers Jam City is your energy counter. If you ever reach 600 total energy, a flag is set off on your account and Jam City might investigate to see why you have so much energy. As soon as they see any discrepancies, you're done. Safest bet is to turn off the infinite energy hack when you get close to 600 (because you might be building up bonus energy from various sources during regular gameplay) and drain it all to 0 while you play.

Finally, you should never EVER report any bugs to Jam City. Even if it's something utterly debilitating and game-breaking, don't take that risk. As soon as you send them a report, they investigate your account and you'll be banned before you can say "Quidditch"! If you encounter a bug and there's literally no way around it, you're gonna have to get up and not play for a few days until they fix it on their own. I made that mistake and lost a Year 5 account that I'd put a ton of time and effort into, and now I'm slowly working my way back to that point using a throwaway Facebook account.

Any questions?

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
@waffleman333333

yes, i have follow up questions. full marks automatically sorts you in a group, right? how do we exit the game before that happens? same with house pride.
Right.
Simple - follow their Discord or Reddit to see when these events are planned and be sure to check if FM or HP is ahead or running before logging in.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic