PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
When you install the legit version, the game will assign you a new id. You won't log in with your old id. You can think of them as a different entity altogether, so yes they will not linked. When I got forced-log-out a week ago, I installed the 5.2.2 mod version. Just like people of this forum had instructed, I linked my saves just fine then updated to a new version. Even if you haven't linked your account to fb yet, as long as you play the mod version, your character id won't change that's why even if you didn't link your account you could update your game with your id still.

Theoretically, if you downgraded your mod version, your game id would still be the same. I wanna try it with my another account but I'm about to go to work. Since you haven't linked your saves yet to fb, I suggest you wait for the bug to resolve first then try to link your account with your current mod version.
I was able to downgrade to version 5.2.2 without losing my data via ADB commands but when I opened version 5.2.2 I couldn't get past the "Update to new version" screen. Also linking my account with current modded version leads to black screen and account not being linked.

Reactions: Romina25

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
@waffleman333333

yes, i have follow up questions. full marks automatically sorts you in a group, right? how do we exit the game before that happens? same with house pride.
Just quit the game before you get past the loading screen. As soon as you load in, you're participating in Full Marks. House Pride is a little more delayed - you're not officially participating in the event until you start to gain or lose House Points.

Issue is gone! Yahoo! But I miss Valentines event(( How restart it?
Wait 365 days.

Reactions: kiascarlet

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I was able to downgrade to version 5.2.2 without losing my data via ADB commands but when I opened version 5.2.2 I couldn't get past the "Update to new version" screen. Also linking my account with current modded version leads to black screen and account not being linked.
Have you uninstalled the fb app yet?

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Have you uninstalled the fb app yet?
Yes. I downgraded to modded version 5.2.2 using ADB commands so downgrading didn't delete my game data, after that uninstalled fb app and then launched modded version 5.2.2 but I was stuck in loading screen because of the 'Update to new version' message which I couldn't skip.

Feb 13, 2024
Hey i just wanted to say that the game keeps banning me everytime i try to download it as it says i voilated a law or a rule idk or care What happend but the game wont start with the mod can someone please tell me how to fix it?im downloading it in my huawei dub

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Reported
Reason: "Not opening after the update".

Checked by myself.
The game aswell as the mod works just fine on all my devices I've tried the mod on.

Proof:

Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3 (Android 13) non-rooted + non-patched
1707855008790.png

Virtual Machine, VMOS Pro Version 3.0.0 (Android 9) rooted + patched
1707856007117.png

Reactions: Srtamoon04

wmorris

Platinian
Dec 22, 2023
So I guess there's only 2 of us that can't tap on events? Am I just going to have to wait until the next update?

wmorris

Platinian
Dec 22, 2023
What are ADB commands and how did you do that?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic