PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Full mark event - do not log in
OMG i dont know it oh noooooo
Hope no one report anyone in my group

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Just in worst case....
If during FM then someone in my group report to JC
Then normally when will I get banned, like how many days after the FM

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Just in worst case....
If during FM then someone in my group report to JC
Then normally when will I get banned, like how many days after the FM
JC will usually ban people during the FM if the report happens early enough. If not, it's usually 2-3 days after the FM has ended.

As you have already been sorted into a group, there's no harm logging into the game to check every day just to make sure.

Also, for peace of mind, you can log in and check your current group to make sure that the group leader isn't cheating: Their score shouldn't be more than a few thousand this early on.

GauntODimm

Rookie
Jan 24, 2024
Now i got this error and I tried many ways to pass it but still cannot, I think this is the problem of mod apk since I can use vanila version with no problem. Luckily I just finish the TLSQ :pepe008:

View attachment 604603
have you update the mod file again? bcs i had that problem two week ago and download the game file and its fine again
altho recently i had another bug tho 🫠

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
And almost for a week, too. Finishing on Wednesday 28th 10pm UTC, if my calculations are correct.

Kirixin

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Vietnam
Full mark event - do not log in
OMG i dont know it oh noooooo
Hope no one report anyone in my group
Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂
Do not do that. Of course you can play if you want, the problem is that you will be sorted in a group and if anybody reports someone, all the accounts will be examined and the ones using mod banned.

Reactions: Kirixin

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Has anyone tried download and playing original game while the FM is on? If there are any of you have tried this, are the game gonna load our save file from the modded version or not?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Has anyone tried download and playing original game while the FM is on? If there are any of you have tried this, are the game gonna load our save file from the modded version or not?
You have to have your account linked to a fb account already. Then load your saves from fb when playing the vanilla version. But, beware of this.

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
It doesn't open the game, it's says frostsalmnder task error and doesn't open.... anyone knows what to do?
When I got the error there was very soon an apk update which solved that problem, alongside some visual glitches. Did you update (I think it was last week)? If not, then you can only hope the devs solve it since many original app users have faced this error as well.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
This is completely incorrect. As soon as you finish the loading screen, you're in a Full Marks group. If you or anyone else gets reported for even the slightest hint of suspicious activity, everyone in the group gets their accounts checked by Jam City. As soon as they find any discrepancies on your account, regardless of whether you're playing with the mod or the vanilla client at the time of the event, you get banned.

Don't spread misinformation, please.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic