Tool Hack Games Data Tool APK V.1.0 - Modify local values!

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Hello everyone, it's been almost four months since my last post, and today i have decided to share an instrument that i have created a while ago (2021-2022). It's a simple text editor, specifically created to modify local values (games that store their values in the "Android/data/" path). To offer some context, this application was initally a part of a greater project, but since i have discontinued it, i thought that it would be cool if i transform it in a "self-APK".

NOTE: I AM AWARE THAT THERE ARE ALREADY BETTER FILE MANAGERS BASED ON THIS TOPIC, BUT PLEASE CONSIDER THAT THIS TOOL WAS SPECIFICALLY MADE TO HELP BEGINNERS AND EASE THE WHOLE MODIFICATION PROCESS IN GENERAL.

FOR ANYONE WONDERING:

About the title - I guess it's evident that this tool doesn't hack anything, i just thought it would be an interesting name for this application.

GENERAL PRESENTATION:

1706050046925.jpeg

APK: Hack Games Data Tool
State: Beta
Needs root: No

Specifications:

Architecture: Universal
Version code: 1
Application version: 1.0
Minimum SDK Version: 21
Target SDK Version: 28
The maximum file size capacity that i have tested: ~5.0MB
APK Size: ~6.0MB
Signature: V1+V2+V3
Platform: Android
Operating system: Android
Supported versions: Android 4 (minimum), Android 5 (Lollipop), Android 6, Android 7, Android 8, Android 9, Android 10, Android 11(?)*, Android 12(?)*.

Features:
- Smooth interactions
- User-friendly interface
- Clean text editor
- Greatly positioned buttons
etc.

Requirements:

- Basic knowledge about APKs.
- Minimum critical thinking and comprehension, to perceive this post.

Alternative links:

Android 13 fix: ?
Alternative version without crashes/bugs: ?

NOTE: I have added this section if other versions will be necessary, in addition to the original one. (You can simply ignore it).

INTERFACE PREVIEW:

[ * ] I have tried to optimize its functionality as much as i could.

SIMPLE EXEMPLIFICATION ON HOW TO UTILIZE IT:

So, to exemplify i have randomly discovered a game that stores its useful files in the path that i have mentioned earlier.

1706051516368.jpeg

1) The package name.

Also, i have obviously played 2-3 rounds so every file could load.

1706051607693.jpeg

2) The inside.

1706051632615.jpeg

3) The files stored.

1706051665518.jpeg

4) I have verified every single one, and concluded that "android_settings.oz" contains what i am looking for.

1706051753826.jpeg

5) Every single useful thing.

1706051819711.jpeg

6) Identified the valid one. (highlighted).

1706051935030.jpeg

7) The final step: I have changed it.

As you can observe, done pretty easily.

EXTRA INFORMATIONS:

The game that i have used is: "TempleRunOz"
Other examples of games: "Shadow Fight 2 (?)*, "Subway Surfers", "Temple Run" etc.

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

SIDE NOTES:
- I am curently unsure if i should continue developing it, or abandon it. It depends if there will be any considerable request based on new features.

Finally, please leave your feedbacks.:pepe013::pepe023:

Last edited:

zerosix28

Platinian
Jan 25, 2024
Bro is it working in other farm games? Like Klondike, Family Farm adventure and bermuda Adventure?

zerosix28

Platinian
Jan 25, 2024
Why i cant see any file in your app? Im trying tocopy the path then paste it there then nothing happened lol

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Why i cant see any file in your app? Im trying tocopy the path then paste it there then nothing happened lol
Because I didn't include any copy-and-paste function based on the file path, you have to open it manually.