Help! Hide Online v4.9.6

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Hello everyone, I've made my modded apk but this game has signature check and I can't join any rooms because of it. Does anyone know how to bypass the signature check? I've seen in some other APK mods they used something called KillSignV2?

I've tried the methods above, but nothing is working. Some modders have already bypassed the signature somehow for this version so it is possible.

Any help appreciated, thanks

Last edited:

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
Pairipcore is not some easy kill with this signkill, you need to deep check things in smali part. Alot of mod nowdays is outdated after dev moved to pairipcore

Reactions: libModz

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
Wait i got confused with the game name i thought it same game got pairipcore, i just checked and added menu can join room np. So it must be hook issue, try comment out all the func u have and check 1 by 1 which one causing it. I didnt even do any sign kill lol

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Wait i got confused with the game name i thought it same game got pairipcore, i just checked and added menu can join room np. So it must be hook issue, try comment out all the func u have and check 1 by 1 which one causing it. I didnt even do any sign kill lol
I know I just double checked my offsets and one of them was wrong, my bad! Thanks for your help though.
Solved!

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2022
UK
can i have a copy of the hack bruv im new
My menu isn't public, but there are plenty that are.
Like this one for example...