PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
How i can find him?, do you have a link?
Right here:
Also, these instructions only work on non-rooted devices. If you're using a rooted phone or a rooted Android emulator, it's gonna fail no matter what. Make sure your installation is 100% vanilla before you proceed.
1. Delete the game data and cache from your device's settings.
2. Uninstall the game.
3. If you have the facebook app uninstall it too, for some reason the facebook login on mods only works through web browser.
4. Restart your device (I'm not 100% sure this is mandatory, but I did it just to be sure)
5. Log in to your facebook account on your web browser.
6. Download and install the game version 5.2.2, it's on page 519 of the forum.
7. Run the game, when it prompts you to update it select later (some people have an issue where the game doesn't give them the option to update later, this is why you have to delete the game's data and cache first).
8. When you're on the character creation screen link your facebook account to the game, it will open it through the web browser and then you can retrieve your save. Bear in mind that if your character is wearing any type of clothing implemented after 5.2.2 it will return an error and you won't be able to log in using this method, you would need use the playstore app, log in to that one, change your character's clothing and then do these steps.
9. Exit the game and update to the latest version without uninstalling version 5.2.2

That should do it.

Edit: Oh I forgot, after you complete all the steps and retrieve your save file you can reinstall the facebook app if you want to.

Majks89

Platinian
Apr 3, 2020
Germany
Anyone else have the same problem with time skip for friends or missions with diamonds? When I try, they say I don't have enough diamonds, even though I have activated all three options.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic