Private Server MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | zPlay Games MU H5 | English | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events | F2P Friendly

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
trash ass game,my old account cant play, new new and new server and new account, dont waste time to play this server, believe me this game is the best trash forever
Seems like someone got banned and is salty now because of it

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
We added Minigames to our Discord Server where you can gain Scoins and Dias if you participate! so come and join!!

Reactions: Phantomas67

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
This is a trash game the game banned me for no reason
On so - lets go through this shall we?
Recently in the pas 2 weeks 2 kind of ban waves happened
A: Inactvity
B: the peopole that abused a bug that happened after the patch on Saturday.

Hmmmmmm I wonder which one you couldbe......

zupzup

Platinian
Feb 14, 2018
This is the best private server at the moment, the game is great, the support via Discord is quick, effective and friendly 👍
this is the best mu private server at the moment that can be played in browser without a need to download and install
but yeah the daily scoins is just too little and you must spend extra hours in discord to gain additional scoins which is not efficient since its just a private server not the official one

Phantomas67

Platinian
Apr 15, 2019
Germany
this is the best mu private server at the moment that can be played in browser without a need to download and install
but yeah the daily scoins is just too little and you must spend extra hours in discord to gain additional scoins which is not efficient since its just a private server not the official one
Ok, please enlighten me, you say that you have to spend time on the Discord channel to generate even more scoins?
How exactly do you do that?

I play the game on different servers, therefore under different conditions.

The last private server I played this game on offers less free in-game currency and items, and is therefore more expensive than this server we are talking about.

It is clear to me that the operators of a private server have expenses, I will refrain from listing them in detail, the fact is that people do not work for free
That's why it's ok for me if, in addition to the free items, the opportunity to invest real money is also offered.
Only death is free, and it costs life.

If there is one point of criticism, it is probably more in the direction of the few payment options on the server.
Credit cards and Paypal are simply not enough because not everyone can access them.

I'm glad that this server gives 150 Scoins for free every day, + 2000 Scoins as a daily bonus for the first 5 days

Reactions: Enomine and Keiki

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
Ok, please enlighten me, you say that you have to spend time on the Discord channel to generate even more scoins?

The last private server I played this game on offers less free in-game currency and items, and is therefore more expensive than this server we are talking about.

It is clear to me that the operators of a private server have expenses, I will refrain from listing them in detail, the fact is that people do not work for free
That's why it's ok for me if, in addition to the free items, the opportunity to invest real money is also offered.

If there is one point of criticism, it is probably more in the direction of the few payment options on the server.
Credit cards and Paypal are simply not enough because not everyone can access them.

I'm glad that this server gives 150 Scoins for free every day, + 2000 Scoins as a daily bonus for the first 5 days
Dont forget that the longer you are playing the more scoins you get (which might increase in the future. still working on the details)

Reactions: Phantomas67

zupzup

Platinian
Feb 14, 2018

if you like to think like that well have it you way then, for me i should just stop touching these private server and stick to modding the official or using others mod because for me the reason ppl modding mobile games or hacking the pc one is because they want it easy and free
and thats way sometimes they turn to private servers because they dont have to bother themselves with modding/hacking because everything is free and easy.
if even that is paying then might as well stick to modding/hacking

Phantomas67

Platinian
Apr 15, 2019
Germany
This is the best private server at the moment, the game is great, the support via Discord is quick, effective and friendly 👍
if you like to think like that well have it you way then, for me i should just stop touching these private server and stick to modding the official or using others mod because for me the reason ppl modding mobile games or hacking the pc one is because they want it easy and free
and thats way sometimes they turn to private servers because they dont have to bother themselves with modding/hacking because everything is free and easy.
if even that is paying then might as well stick to modding/hacking
I think you don't understand something fundamental.

Private server does not automatically mean that everything is free.

you can illegally copy an existing game and offer it on a private server.

But you can also rent a game and offer it to play on an independent server with the permission of the rights holder.

Either way, there are costs that need to be covered.

I always advise caution when everything is free, because that means the operator has to earn their expenses in other ways.
That's why private servers are usually down after a certain amount of time.
Playing there is a waste of time...
At least for me

Personally, I prefer it if the operator can cover his expenses through the game.
That's why I'm happy to have found this private server.

The game offered here is available on many different servers.
Mostly in the Asian region, with the problem of language translation, a reason for me not to play there.

If you want to play completely free then try here
游戏登录 H5 Ver. 9.8 Private Server | CN only | RECHARGE BALANCE 9999999 CNY | NOT EVEN 0.000001 USD TO SPEND - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: Enomine
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiondk Private Server Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 2.1.0 Private Server | Yuuki | English | Unlimited Everything ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 10
Despirados Private Server Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 42
S Private Server Raganarok Idle Advantrue Ver. 0.1.0 Private Server | RO : Idle Leveling | Thailand | Free VIP15 | Free Red Set Lv1 | Free Item Colde ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 64
X Private Server PokeFarmer Ver. 1.0.00 Private Server | CN only | BEGINER GIFT FRESH SERVER ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 13
C Private Server Konoha Legend Ver. 10.3 Private Server | Android & IOS Supported | Free 15M Coin (500$) | New Character and Item | Free VIP20 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 55
P Private Server Catch Them All Ver. 1.0 Private Server | 100k Diamonds | VIP 12 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 23
KenKaneki7 Private Server Pokemon World Ver. 1.0.1 Private Server | REALMS OF LEGENDS | BEGINER GIFT FRESH SERVER | IN-GAME REWARDS FRESH SERVER ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 129
Queenzee Private Server Ninja Generation Ver. 1.0.2 Private Server | English | A lot of currency | VIP 35 | New Heroes ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 113
Zanix angel Private Server 遗产之战 Ver. 1.0.4 Private Server | CN ONLY | FREE ALL RECHARGE 1.888.888 POINT | ALL FASHION ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 37
K Private Server Immortal Legend Ver. *64 Private Server | Idle muRPG | English | Custom Items | More exp | F2P Friendly | Active Community & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 174
C Private Server Konoha Legend Ver. 10.3 Private Server | Free Re-charge 5M (150$) | New-Update Character | VIP20 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 91
A Private Server CLOSED Dragonest Mobile Ver. 1.6.59 Private Server | Dragonest Mobile NandarWawan | Donation free | Easy farm & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 146
daz87 Private Server Idle Heroes Ver. 1.32.1 Private Server | IdleHeroesPS | English | VIP 13 | Daily quest rewards | Reworks & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 167
Zanix angel Private Server Battle Girls : Time Ver. 1.0.101 Private Server | CN only | V12 | 100.000¥ Card | GM Recharge | Hero UR | Full Reward ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 30
MuWebzen Private Server MU ORIGIN ARCANGEL Ver. 8.2 Private Server | English | FREE DIAMONDS | FREE Fashion | FREE VIP15 & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 66
Zanix angel Private Server DB: Super Warrior Idle Ver. 1.5.8 Private Server | CN only | Free Top Up 8.000¥ | Free 648¥ Yuan Card ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 22
Zanix angel Private Server Parallel Realms Ver. 6.6.140 Private Server | 双生幻想 | CN only | 1.000.000¥ Card | Free Recharge GM | Free Hero Void Visitor ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 130
Zanix angel Private Server 游戏登录 H5 Ver. 9.8 Private Server | CN only | RECHARGE BALANCE 9999999 CNY | NOT EVEN 0.000001 USD TO SPEND ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 196
JELLY ROLL Private Server DRAGONBALL-Z MOBI Ver. 1.7.2 Private Server | Dragonball Idle Mobile | FREE VIP | NEWBIE & DAILY PACK ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 88
V Private Server Sword and Magic Ver. 2.8.5 Private Server | SAM VILLARGAME | Free Giftcodes ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 172
P Private Server ARENA OF NINJA Ver. 1.1.6 Private Server | Free VIP 8 & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 56
Rufian MU Private Server Mu Origin Ver. 7 Private Server | Rufian MU Mobile | True F2P | 6 Years Online | Free vip 15 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 154
daz87 Private Server Master Royale Ver. 15 Private Server | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited legendary chests ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 14
M Private Server Ninja GodWar M Private Server Ver. 1.0.14 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 73
A Private Server DRAGONNEST MOBILE Private Server Ver. 1.6.59 | DRAGON NEST RETURN ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 68
arzialhafiz Private Server Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server Ver. 144.212 | Avalon Dragon Nest M Reborn ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 96
hanncreator Private Server NinBros FireWil Private Server Ver. 5.0 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 268
R Private Server |Dragon Nest M Private Server| AERON DNM Ver. 1.6.0 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 172
Ultraflu Private Server BYTES DNM Ver. 1.6.59 PRIVATE SERVER ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 31
K Private Server [ Now Open ] Wukong Heroes Ver. 1.0.1 Private Server - Let's play, and be a part of us !! ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 124
B FREE MOD MuOrigin.ro Ver. 7.0.3 (181220) (private server) Mod Apk with Mod menu | Speed multiplier GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 215
MuP Private Server Mu origin private server - ver. 7.0 beta ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 151
F Private Server Clash of Kings Private Mod: Revival Mod Ver. 8.14.0 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 93
B PMT FREE MOD Private Session : Me&U Ver. 2.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Rubies | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 91
D AOS APP [Tested] AdGuard VPN — private proxy Ver. 2.1.54 build 131843 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked Tested Android Apps 58
B PMT FREE MOD Zombie.io - Potato Shooting Ver. 1.5.0 MOD Menu APK | Battle Speed X4 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Demon Sword: Idle RPG Ver. 1.1.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Faster Move Speed | Freeze Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tiny Raider: Idle RPG / 타이니 특공대: 방치형 RPG Ver. 1.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Dhruvfish FREE MOD Angry Birds 2 Ver 3.21.5 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
Dhruvfish FREE MOD Wood Nuts & Bolts Puzzle Ver. 5.6 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Secret Blade (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | High Stats Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 30
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD Pixel Archmage (EN) Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Defense, Speed & More! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD DragonSpear Myu / 드래곤스피어: 뮤 키우기 Ver. 2.91.1 MEGA MOD Menu APK | 10 Features! Damage, Def, Speed & More! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Shiondk AOS APP VphoneGaGa Ver. 3.8.2 MOD APK | VIP Untested Android Apps 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Battle Cats Ver. 13.3.1 MOD MENU | TOWER BASE HIGH HP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss the Dragon: Fantasy otome Ver. 1.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B PMT FREE MOD Vikings: Clans war. Strategy Ver. 6.2.4.2144 MOD Menu APK | Speed Hack X10 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Shiondk AOS APP F1 VM Ver. 1.3.1.3.03-64gpfn MOD APK | VIP Untested Android Apps 0
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Little Lord: Three Kingdoms / 리틀군주: 삼국지 Ver. 1.3.7 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] League of Heroes / 히어로리그 Ver. 0.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Gem EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9