Help! Find player coordinates in map strategy game

decompile

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 29, 2024
Hello all! I play a game that has top view of a map. Across the map players have bases and a X and Y coordinate associated with them. You can navigate the map by supplying an X and Y coordinate, or scrolling through the map. Players can teleport and move around the map when they would like. The game has guild's as well.

The idea is to create almost like a bot that scrapes the map for all player objects frequently and collects their player name, guild, and their X and Y coordinates.

I am a beginner to mobile games but I have been reading and watching a lot of videos. SSL pinning bypass and mitm-apk did not work to see any JSON data in the network when moving around the map. Frida hooking with il2cpp-bridge is what I have been doing, but there are many classes. I have gone through a lot of them and have seen trace data show up, but just not when I am moving around the map so I think I am looking at the wrong ones.

I would love any advice or help anyone is willing to give, I am trying to learn how to do this. Thank you so much! :)